Terzyul , Ukraine
of the best mountaineers of CIS countries
- Kanchenjunga, East ridge, International Expedition
- K2, Abruzzi route, Ukrainian Expedition/Odessa Alpine
- Broad Peak, Main (8047 m) West edge and North ridge,
- Gasherbrum II, classic route, International Expedition
- Annapurna, North-West ridge, new route, Polish International
- Nanga Parbat, 1997, Diamir face, Ukrainian Expedition
- Everest, classic route from the North, Ukrainian National
- Shishapangma, classic route. Central (8013 m), Ukrainian
- Cho Oyu, classic route, solo
- Manaslu, South-East ridge, new route, Ukrainian National
- Lhotse, Odessa Alpclub expedition
- Hidden peak
- Makalu West ridge,
missed during the descent.
memory of Vladislav Terzyul who missed on the descent from Makalu
summit May, 18 2004
the climbs were made without supplementary oxygen.
Leopard - he summited all seven-thousanders of the former
USSR: Peak Lenin, Peak Communism (twice), Peak Korzhenevskoy (twice),
Peak Pobeda, Khan Tengri
down from the top of Cho Oyu and from 7400 meters on Shishapangma.